MOVIN' ON OUT

Matthew Ridenour

Feb 22, 2014, 5:02:20 PM2/22/14
Hey Y'all -

Most of you already know - the RIDENOURS are moving OUT of our current place and INTO the ALEMANOR!  (Well... underneath the ALEMANOR... but close as we could get).

Things have moved FAST, and so we have decided the best plan of action is to get moved out TOMORROW.

NOON - 5pm tomorrow - we are banging out as MUCH moving as we can.

We will have some food, some beer, and some Sunny D.

This is where YOU come in.
  • YOU are a dear friend.
  • YOU have a mimumum 2 arms / 2 legs.
  • YOU have between 2% and 80% muscle mass makeup within your body.
  • YOU are seeking ways to serve others and grow in mission to bless your friends around you.
  • YOU will work for plastic beads.
We need YOU to help US.

PLEASE RSVP TO ME IF YOU CAN JOIN US!  HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!

(If you can't make it - no worries!  We're just thankful that you're our friend.)

BONUS : You will get to meet Abbie's wonderful mother, Elizabeth Paul and IF YOU ARE LUCKY, EVEN her grandmother, Grandma Abbie.  This is BIG.

*If you were on YEEkend - consider this a "YEE: Redux Service Project".

--
Matthew