Speaking at New Canaan Society Meeting : Thursday morning Jan. 23!

Matthew Ridenour

Jan 13, 2014, 2:10:00 PM1/13/14

MEN!

I’ve recently joined a Christian men’s fellowship called NCS : New Canaan Society.

Essentially a group of professionals seeking to encourage one another in life and in faith.   Bill Coyne, chairman of the Board at New Door Ventures and awesome Christian role model extraordinaire leads the SF chapter – and many other great guys are committed to building the group.

I was asked to lead next week and I’m excited!  I would love for you to join.

Details :

·  When:  Thursday, January 23rd

·  Time:   7:00 - 8:15 a.m.

·  Where:  Farallon Capital Management, 20th Floor, One Maritime Plaza (corner of Clay & Front Streets)

·  Hospitality:  Continental breakfast and coffee

FYI: If you’re wary of the “Christian Business Networking” realm – you are NOT alone.  I’m wary as well.  But so far this has been a very authentic group of guys that really love the Lord and want to serve Him in the workplace, and encourage one another to bring the Kingdom of God to SF and the world.  It’s legit.  2 Legit 2 Quit.

Please let me know if you can join – would LOVE to have your support!  And either way - your prayer is appreciated for preparing / sharing!

Pass this on to any men who may be interested!

Best,

--
Matthew

Matthew J Holmes

Jan 13, 2014, 4:50:23 PM1/13/14
to dp...@googlegroups.com
If Matt Ridenour is speaking, I WILL BE THERE!

Ps. I too am wary of Christian networking and having been involved for a year, that is def not what this is about. This is about deep friendships with brothers in Christ (ultimately doing life together with God and with each other).

Matthew J. Holmes

Joe Cornejo

Jan 14, 2014, 2:02:05 AM1/14/14
to dp...@googlegroups.com
I'll be praying for you bro. As for me going, I'm not exactly the corporate type as you know. We'll see what happens between now and next Thursday.
Joe