AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR WEEKEND WAS GONNA BE BORING....

Matthew Ridenour

Oct 24, 2014, 5:02:56 PM10/24/14
FRIENDS!

If you are looking for some AMAZING things to do this weekend, I've got JUST the stuff!

1).  BEATLES CHOIR!
THIS SATURDAY : 9:30am - Noon @ Laguna Honda Hospital

I'm going from Beatles direct to the Enneagram event (note the overlapping times)- so if you need a ride let me know!

2).  ENNEAGRAM EVENT (this will MORE than likely change your life)
Saturday (tomorrow) 9:30 - 3pm
I'm speaking on the panel!!!
(NOTE : The speaker panel is from 1 - 3pm... so even if you could only join for those 2 hours I'd love to have you!)
Inline image 1

3).  23rd Street BLOCK PARTY!
THIS SUNDAY : 11:30am - 2pm @ 23rd and Capp St. (City Church 23rd Street Campus)

We are SHUTTING DOWN THE BLOCK and RAGING!!!  Seriously - if you aren't getting amped by a MASSIVE bounce house, a real SFFD Fire Truck, Face Painting, AND food trucks... then CHECK YOUR PULSE cuz you might be DEAD.

Join us right after church - or join for church at 10am at 23rd street!

--
Matthew