Mission mobilizers looking for a place to stay in SF - Oct. 21 & 22

1 view

Amos Mellbom

Oct 20, 2015, 3:05:15 PM10/20/15
to dp...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

I have 4 friends in town this week who are looking for a place to stay the nights of Oct. 21 and 22. 2 guys/2 girls - all single. They're in full-time ministry and travel around the country for their job with The Traveling Team (www.thetravelingteam.org), an organization focused on mobilizing college students toward missions (particularly unreached people groups). Would you be willing to extend a hand and house them? Or do you know anyone else who would? It'd be a great opportunity to help/serve the larger Body of Christ. I would offer to have them stay at 651 but we have too much going on right now.

Also, they can be separated. 2 people here, 2 people there, etc. if you're unable to house all 4 of them.

Thanks!

Matthew Ridenour

Oct 21, 2015, 3:09:34 AM10/21/15
to dpmen
Man i would LOVE to offer our place but unfortunately we can't this week. Did you find a place??

Matthew

Amos Mellbom

Oct 21, 2015, 3:43:54 AM10/21/15
to dp...@googlegroups.com