Quick Update and Invite for this Sunday!

Matthew Ridenour

Sep 12, 2014, 8:09:39 PM9/12/14
FRIENDS!

As most of you now know, I have recently started an MBA in Design Strategy program at CCA, and ALSO transitioned onto staff with City Church SF to lead the YUTES (middle + high school youth group) at the 23rd Street Mission campus.

I am VERY excited about these opportunities!  VERY thankful for these new adventures!!!!

I'd LOVE to talk more with each of you about these in person - but for now a quick invitation for this weekend :

FOR YUTES :
If you can be praying for us - we have our FIRST ever Friday Night YUTES tonight!  I'm very excited - as we will have games, skits, music (I'll be playing a song on guitar as "Taylor RIDENswift", and a bible message.

SERIOUSLY - this is gonna be AMAZING.

Additionally, if you can join for church this Sunday, we are kicking off our year with a BANG!  Seriously.  Mission Site service from 10-11:15am, and then from 11:30 - 1pm we will have a PARTY with a BOUNCE HOUSE and catered Taqueria food in the church building!  VERY fun!

If you can't join on Sunday, I would LOVE it if you would come join another time soon.  It would bring me JOY to share City Church's Mission site with you - and get to introduce you to the YUTES ministry we've got going.

I'm very thankful for it, and for each of you!

All my best - and never hesitate to reach out!!!

Grace + Peace!

--
Matthew