Wedding Invitation

gurvindersingh anand

May 21, 2012, 7:15:52 AM5/21/12
to Abhijeet Khatri ... still updating !!, A b h i j e e t P i n g a l e, amaey, Amaey Indi, AMIT PHATAK, Apurv.. back to college days, Arunkumar Ramakrishnan, atul agrawal, bharat koli, Chandrashekhar Bapat, dheeraj ahluwalia, dili...@gmail.com, dpe...@googlegroups.com, It's 1989 all over again, Jariwala Amit Shashikant, Jayesh Raghuvanshi, Jubin Chheda, kalpesh, Kedar Rudre, Kiran Gawas, Latha HN, ankit jain, manish parmar, Mangesh Kushare, Malay Maniar, Lukkhagiri.... .., Lokanath Mohanta, milind t r, mohit verma, N Jaya Raju, Narendra Gadwal, nayan pandya, neel...@gmail.com, Neil............ मुंबई आमचीच...जय मनसे!!!, param.d...@gmail.com, patilyu...@gmail.com, RAHUL RAMTEKKAR, Raghuvanshi Jayeshkumar K, Pavan G album updated, S Shiva Rama Krishnan, rohit gupte, shiva rama krishnan, Sarang Saurabh, SHIVAMURTI exams over chilling out wanna come, Suresh Maddina, The Don, theashis...@gmail.com, trushar jadhav, vamsi krishna, Vibhor Khanna, Vinod G.m., vinu thomas, VISHNU THOTA, yubap...@yahoo.com, yuvraj patil, Mundra, Ranjit, amar mundra, placem...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am glad to invite you on the auspicious occasion of my marriage with Priyameet on Friday, 08th June 2012.

I solicit your gracious presence as I enter a new phase of my life.

Please consider this as a personal invitation and make our moments of happiness more memorable with your presence along with your family.

Attached is the wedding invitation card.

Regards,

Gurvinder

image004.png
image005.png