What we're working on: Enhanced authentication and user experience

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Aug 1, 2023, 2:59:56 PM8/1/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello DPC Community!

The DPC pilot has revealed ways to improve the onboarding experience and enhance the verification of organizations accessing Medicare enrollees' data. We've also identified ways to automate steps that are currently manual. While onboarding is paused, we're addressing these needs by:

Onboarding and new applications can start up again when this work is complete. We'll provide future updates here.

-The DPC team

Please be careful not to share either Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as defined in the Privacy Act of 1974 or Protected Health Information (PHI) when communicating with our team via email or in our Google Group. In certain circumstances, CMS may ask you to provide a data file to assist us in troubleshooting a problem that you bring to our attention. In those instances, we will provide you with instructions for how to handle the transmission.