Demo Review

Bryce H

Sep 26, 2022, 12:14:15 PM9/26/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello DPC Team,

I have emailed DPC many times over the course of months and have not received a response for when it is our organization's turn to onboard. Could someone get in contact with me or at least update us on how long the backlog is?

Thank You,
Bryce

Momin Shiraj

Sep 27, 2022, 2:17:42 AM9/27/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello DPC Team,

Also we have same question, we are trying to connect DPC team multiple time but no luck, it's good if DPC team can provide the Queue number and  tentative waiting period.

Thank you,
Shiraj Momin.

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Sep 27, 2022, 3:39:58 PM9/27/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello Bryce,

Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your continued patience while we work on improving our onboarding process.

As DPC is a pilot program, we are working on streamlining our onboarding queue while we simultaneously scale up internal resources and accommodate our increasing customer base. Please note that competing pilot priorities may lead to longer wait times in the queue than expected or pauses in onboarding.

Currently, our provider queue is typically onboarded on a “first in, first out” (FIFO) basis ​​as we receive the proper documentation for each provider organization. We will contact you with next steps when we are ready to onboard your organization.

Again, thank you for understanding while we continue to improve DPC.

Best,

The DPC Team