Security verfication requirement

Ken Bradley

Jun 29, 2022, 10:26:54 AM6/29/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello, we're a small start-up that wants to help providers understand where their patients have received care in the past to understand better where to locate electronic health data.

We want to implement and deploy in production the solution in the Sales Force and AWS environments, both of which are HITRUST certified.

My question is if the solution is implemented and deployed in production in these environments, would this satisfy the security requirement for DPC production access?

Thanks so much for your response.