Onboarding Update from Data at the Point of Care:

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Oct 28, 2022, 2:48:51 PM10/28/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Onboarding Update from Data at the Point of Care:

Since the number of applications to access the DPC pilot has been much larger than initially anticipated, we have to credential new organizations as bandwidth permits. We appreciate your patience.

As DPC is a pilot program, we try to balance granting API access with focusing on improving the API framework, so we can move from pilot phase to full production release. We are also prioritizing our security protocols to ensure that beneficiaries' information is fully protected as we scale up to production capacity.

Currently, our provider queue is onboarded on a “first in, first out” (FIFO) basis ​​as we receive proper documentation for each provider organization.

We do our best to prioritize creating production credentials for queued organizations. If you are one of those queued organizations, be on the lookout for an email from the DPC Development Team, and check here for additional program updates.

Again, thank you for understanding while we continue to improve the DPC API.

Best,

The DPC Team