DPC's Code of Conduct

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Apr 19, 2021, 10:23:16 AM4/19/21
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hi DPC community,

Our team wants to make sure this Google Group remains a place where all can feel welcome, comfortable asking questions, and able to give and receive help and support.

To that end, this is your periodic reminder of our Google Group code of conduct, which is our compact for how we can expect each other to interact together with mutual respect, patience, and kindness. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

DPC Google Group Code of Conduct

Since we're all humans interacting in online space, here are a few ground rules:

  • We follow Norm Kerth's "prime directive": "Regardless of what we discover, we understand and truly believe that everyone did the best job they could, given what was known at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand.” All Google Group participants should assume good faith on the part of all other participants, and bear in mind that this is a space for learning and exploration in service of better health care for Medicare beneficiaries.
  • Community managers reserve the right to remove posts deemed to be off-topic or hurtful to other participants.
  • If community managers cannot answer a question, or if a question relates to CMS policy, they will attempt to find a relevant party who can provide an answer or resolution. In these cases, an answer may take longer than 3 days to arrive.
  • Do not post PII or PHI to this group under any circumstances. For more information, view the pinned post on PII and PHIWhen in doubt, leave it out.
Let us know if you have any questions!
The DPC Team