job data export issue

Guanpi Lai

Sep 24, 2022, 4:56:22 AM9/24/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,

Recently we noticed a weird issue. Usually when we request data from DPC, we will get three types of data outputs, including ExplainationOfBenefit,  Coverage and Patient. And data in ExplainationOfBenefit is associated with patients using patient IDs in Patient data output.

Weird thing is that sometimes we see only ExplainationOfBeneft is returned without the other data outputs (Coverage and Patient). Can you help investigate? I can provide some job ids for more research.

Thank you.

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Sep 27, 2022, 4:58:24 PM9/27/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello Guanpi,

Thanks for reaching out! We'd like to confirm the endpoint you're requesting.

The Group/$export endpoint returns all three data packets (Coverage, Patient, or EoB) if none is specified in the request.

Please send a few Job IDs so our engineers can check to make sure your requests were formatted to retrieve all data types.

Best,

The DPC Team

Guanpi Lai

Sep 27, 2022, 6:49:46 PM9/27/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,
Here is an example, job id: fa95da8e-db82-4847-bce4-d0c3aa171b50. Let me know if you need any more information. Thank you!