最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

joey lipoff

未読、
2022/09/15 16:12:032022/09/15
To: Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,

I am trying just to figure how to be able to create a API to read in the fake data as a test case. How can we do this? Thank you

-Joey Lipoff
Davita NPS Senior Data Science Developer

Tony Dinoff

未読、
2022/09/19 18:08:332022/09/19
To: Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Joey,

Thanks for reaching out! We’re happy to answer your questions, but some additional information would help our engineers understand the context better.

  1. Have you already signed up for a sandbox account at https://dpc.cms.gov/pilot#test-api?
  2. Are you using the correct methods as outlined in the posts you responded to on 09/16?
  3. Please feel free to send some code samples and additional background so we can look into these issues.

If you haven't already, please take a look at our Documentation and FAQ as you may find some answers there.

Best,

The DPC Team

全員に返信
投稿者に返信