There was an error in evaluating the Pre-request Script:undefined: undefined

Ripu Daman

Feb 11, 2021, 8:17:07 AM2/11/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community

Hey,

I am testing out the sandbox. I created the token,public key, private key and the necessary signatures. I downloaded the postman files, all the three which are required, that is collections, environment variables for global and 'Data at the Point of Care Sandbox'. Furthermore, I modified the details required in 'Data at the Point of Care Sandbox', i.e. Client)token, Private_Key and Key_id.

Now while making any request from the collections, I get " There was an error in evaluating the Pre-request Script:undefined: undefined". Any idea why this might be happening?

I really appreciate any help here.

Thanks and Regards,

Ripu

Data at the Point of Care Community

Feb 18, 2021, 6:26:43 PM2/18/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community

Hi Ripu,

Thanks for your question!

The “undefined: undefined” message may result from not selecting an environment in the filter dropdown. Please select “Data at the Point of Care Sandbox” as the filter in Postman and try making your request again. + Invite.png

Additionally, please ensure that the private_key, client_token, and key_id values are put in both the Initial Value column and the Current Value column, as in the example screenshot below.
Data at the Point of Care Sandbox.png

Please let us know if you continue to experience any further issues.

Best,
The DPC Team