When can we receive DPC keys?

Guanpi Lai

Jan 25, 2023, 5:41:23 PM1/25/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
We have filed a lot of applications for our clients, and have been waiting for a long time. Is there a list or ETA for each application? something like 10th in the queue etc.

Thank you.

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Jan 30, 2023, 1:19:05 PM1/30/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello Guanpi,

Thanks for checking in! Our provider queue is onboarded on a “first in, first out” (FIFO) basis ​​as we receive proper documentation for each provider organization. We cannot provide a specific estimate of when queued organizations will be onboarded.

While DPC moves from pilot phase to full production release, our top priorities are security and scalability. We are working on building a new application framework with an updated authentication process and onboarding experience. We appreciate your patience while we implement these changes.

Please be on the lookout for an upcoming email from the DPC Development Team when we are closer to this release, and check here for additional program updates.

Again, thank you for understanding while we continue to improve the DPC API.

Best,

The DPC Team