Alert: DPC Client Token Refresh Required

Data at the Point of Care Community

Dec 11, 2020, 10:07:41 AM12/11/20
to Data at the Point of Care Community

Hello DPC Community!

Our engineers identified an issue impacting currently issued sandbox credentials. We've resolved the issue within DPC, but part of the resolution will require any organization with existing credentials in sandbox to generate a new client token through the DPC portal.

You can create a new token with the following steps:

  1. Log in to your account in the DPC Portal and select + New Token
  2. Add a Label: Title your token with a recognizable name that includes the environment for which you are requesting access
  3. Click “Create Token” to generate your client token

Once you've generated a new client token, please remember to also create a new JWT for your new client token and update your POST requests for Access/Bearer tokens with the new JWT.

We apologize for any inconvenience. As always, thank you for your continued support of the DPC pilot program!