Timeline

Katie Parkhurst

Dec 13, 2023, 12:22:20 PM12/13/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Can we get any updates on timelines for data to be shared/onboarding to be resumed. We are currently pending. It will help determine next steps in our operations.

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Dec 14, 2023, 6:53:24 PM12/14/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hi Katie,

Thanks so much for your question about the status of DPC onboarding. We've paused on fulfilling requests for production access while we improve the onboarding experience.

We don't have a specific date to share yet for onboarding to resume. We’ll continue to provide updates in the Google Group and the updates page on our website.

Some customers have requested production credentials and are waiting to onboard. If you’ve requested production credentials, and we confirmed receipt of your request, you’re in the onboarding queue. We’ll keep your place in the queue while onboarding is paused.

Again, thank you for reaching out. We hope our continued updates in the group and on our website will be useful to you. If you have additional questions you can contact us directly any time.

-The DPC Team

Please be careful not to share either Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as defined in the Privacy Act of 1974 or Protected Health Information (PHI) when communicating with our team via email or in our Google Group. In certain circumstances, CMS may ask you to provide a data file to assist us in troubleshooting a problem that you bring to our attention. In those instances, we will provide you with instructions for how to handle the transmission.

Stanley Nachimson

Feb 13, 2024, 12:29:27 PMFeb 13
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

The FAQ about security used to mention HiTrust and EHNAC as two ways to get security certification.  Those groups are no longer listed in the FAQ?  Why were they removed?

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Feb 15, 2024, 5:04:31 PMFeb 15
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Stanley,

Thank you for your question! The HiTrust and EHNAC security certifications were part of the production pilot instructions in the FAQs page. However, as we're currently in an onboarding pause for our production pilot, we have temporarily removed these instructions from the website. Once the pause is over, we will provide updates on the necessary steps to setup your organization. If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best,

The DPC API Team