New account, trying to upload keys getting 400 error

H A

Feb 18, 2021, 2:03:38 PM2/18/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community
I am trying to upload my public key following all the key instructions, and I am consistently getting: {"code":400,"message":"Public key could not be verified"}

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Guanpi Lai

Feb 22, 2021, 1:20:13 PM2/22/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community
I have same issue. Please help. The verification of  public key snippet  does return " Verified Ok"

Data at the Point of Care Community

Feb 24, 2021, 2:36:44 PM2/24/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community
Both users have been followed up through a private message.

Linda Van Horn

Feb 27, 2021, 3:05:42 PM2/27/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community
We are having the same issue.  The first time we created the keys and we created a label name that was too long. Then we tried repeatedly to create the keys, verified the keys, and upload them to the system and received the error "{"code":400,"message":"Public key could not be verified"}"

Data at the Point of Care Community

Mar 2, 2021, 9:48:32 AM3/2/21
to Data at the Point of Care Community
This user was followed up via a private message.

Krish Seetharaman

May 6, 2021, 7:57:20 PM5/6/21
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
I am having the same issue. Tried uploading the public key and get this message - {"code":400,"message":"Public key could not be verified"}"

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

May 24, 2021, 10:52:09 AM5/24/21
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

This user received a private message to troubleshoot their question.

For users experiencing similar issues uploading the public key:

First, please ensure that your snippet.txt file is not modified when you upload your public key.

  1. Download the `snippet.txt` file from the portal again and do not modify the file.
  2. Follow the portal directions again to create a new public key and key signature.
  3. Try uploading this public key to your sandbox organization to confirm it will verify and upload to sandbox successfully.

If you continue to have issues, please let us know through the Google Group.

Best,
The DPC Team

Amil Patel

Jun 14, 2021, 5:25:18 PM6/14/21
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Same issues on my end unfortunately, {"code":400,"message":"Public key could not be verified"}

No modification of .txt file

Thanks for any assistance,
Amil

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

GDH

Jul 7, 2021, 1:56:17 PM7/7/21
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
I tried multiple times.  I keep getting   {"code":400,"message":"Public key could not be verified"}
Is there any format to be followed for snippet? Need help in getting this resolved.

Thanks,

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community