Production Breakage (401)

Jacob

Aug 7, 2023, 10:38:02 AM8/7/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hi DPC Team —

We’ve experienced degradation of production service.  Currently, the only endpoint that is functioning as expected is the Token retrieval POST endpoint. Once we get the token and pass it into the subsequent endpoints as usual, we receive 401 errors from all other endpoints. We haven’t changed anything on our end in the past few months, and it was working previously.

We again reviewed the documentation and the Google Group to see if this is a known or recently reported issue, and tried submitting 10-20x in succession in case it was server/response noise or instability as the documentation says can sometimes occur. But the problem does not appear to be such.

We also have triple checked all of the public key/private key/organization ID etc. (and again, the current values were working as of the last 1-2 months in production and we didn't make any changes to the stored values on our side at any point this year).

Is it possible to troubleshoot this with a technical resource over email or live  quickly given the importance of maintaining production data flow for our end users?

Thanks as always for your help,

Jake

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Aug 7, 2023, 5:14:07 PM8/7/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your patience! Our investigation shows that your authentication token has expired. We will reach out via email with next steps.

Best,

The DPC Team

Please be careful not to share either Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as defined in the Privacy Act of 1974 or Protected Health Information (PHI) when communicating with our team via email or in our Google Group. In certain circumstances, CMS may ask you to provide a data file to assist us in troubleshooting a problem that you bring to our attention. In those instances, we will provide you with instructions for how to handle the transmission