403 Forbidden response to Token/auth endpoint

Bryan P

Feb 9, 2023, 2:31:13 PM2/9/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,

I am working with the sandbox and am getting a 403 trying to authenticate.

A POST to https://sandbox.dpc.cms.gov/api/v1/Token/auth is resulting in a `403 Forbidden` response. The response is only that so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

I haven't tested in the sandbox for a while, so figured my token may have been expired.

I tried creating a new token, I also tried creating and using a new public key set.

Still I am receiving a 403. Any details on what is going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Feb 14, 2023, 11:12:10 AM2/14/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for writing! Please send us your orgID, and timestamps for a few of the 403 errors you received, and our Engineering team will look into the issue and get back to you.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

The DPC Team

Bryan P

Feb 14, 2023, 1:27:51 PM2/14/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. Organization id is: 212a0266-99d8-4a36-aede-c732dc501178

I just sent a couple of requests now. 11:26 am MST.

Best,
Bryan

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Apr 13, 2023, 5:58:34 PM4/13/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

This user received a private message.

Best,

The DPC Team