New patient policy

Jeff Durkin

Jan 30, 2023, 8:11:45 AM1/30/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hi DPC team, are there still plans to permit providers to access data fornew patients (i.e., patients without a prior billing relationship)? Is there a timeline for when this capability will be added to the pilot?
Jeff

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Feb 2, 2023, 11:04:45 AM2/2/23
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for writing! Accessing new patient data was originally planned as part of the pilot. However, the DPC team decided to prioritize security and scalability as we mature the API to production capacity and have deferred implementing new patient data. DPC will continue to consider developing new patient data for a future release. We appreciate your patience while we continue to improve the DPC API.

Please be on the lookout here for news about this and other program updates.

Best,

The DPC Team