Recent and Future Impact to the DPC API Pilot

dpcinfo

Feb 7, 2022, 9:07:58 AM2/7/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello DPC Community,

The contract that provides the resources to develop the DPC API pilot has been protested at the Government Accountability Office and a stop work order has been issued. This has impacted our development and releases for the past three months and will continue to impact any future development and releases until the stop work order is lifted. We will notify you with any updates or when the stop work order is lifted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

The DPC API Team

J Ramesh

Feb 7, 2022, 12:34:30 PM2/7/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello DPC Team

Thank you for the update.

Can we continue testing the Sandbox?  Is the process to get the approval to use the PROD system and getting credentials delayed or stopped?    Our provider-partners were expecting to go live in the coming weeks.

Ramesh

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) API Team

Feb 8, 2022, 8:29:17 AM2/8/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Ramesh,

Those are great questions.

  • Can we continue testing the Sandbox? Yes, the Sandbox environment will continue to be available for testing.
  • Is the process to get the approval to use the PROD system and getting credentials delayed or stopped? We are unable to onboard additional organizations at this time. This includes organizations currently in the queue that do not have an active credential and any additional organizations that are planning to apply.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

The DPC API Team

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) API Team

Mar 1, 2022, 9:45:35 AM3/1/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello DPC Community,

The protest that was filed at the Government Accountability Office has been dismissed as of February 23, 2022. As you may be aware, this has impacted our development and releases for the past few months. We will notify you with any updates to the development and releases of the DPC API pilot when support is fully restored.