DPC token not working

Guanpi Lai

Mar 2, 2022, 10:12:25 PM3/2/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
We have a client go-live for more than 6 months now. Today we got an issue to pull data from DPC.  We can get token back without any error message. But when we use this token to call other APIs, we got "HTTP 401 unauthorized" error. Please help!

token.png
error.png

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) API Team

Mar 3, 2022, 9:14:48 AM3/3/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
This user received a private message from the DPC team.

Guanpi Lai

Mar 4, 2022, 11:03:55 AM3/4/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Hello,

Please advise where to check the private message from the DPC team. I don't see it in either my gmail account or my working email address, or in the forum. Thank you.

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) API Team

Mar 7, 2022, 3:22:15 PM3/7/22