DPC Sandbox Functionality Updates

ยอดดู 50 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

ยังไม่อ่าน,
16 ส.ค. 2565 09:43:3116/8/65
ถึง Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

DPC Sandbox Functionality Updates:

As of 8/12/2022, DPC customers are able to fully manage their public keys for each organization from their DPC dashboard, including deleting their public keys as they expire.

To delete a public key, navigate to the organization’s public key, select the grey ‘X’ next to the public key and confirm the public key’s deletion by selecting “Delete Public Key”.

Note that once you’ve deleted a public key from the dashboard, it cannot be restored. Please keep this in mind as you manage your organization credentials within the DPC Sandbox environment.

We are working to update our documentation on the DPC site to reflect this change. For more information, please view the public key documentation on the DPC site.

Please reach out if you have any questions by replying to this message in the DPC Google Group.

The DPC Team

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ