Update on Delayed Weekly Data Upload in DPC

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Apr 26, 2022, 1:33:21 PM4/26/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hello DPC Community,

Our apologies again for the data load delay. We recently made some updates to our data load process and have determined one of those changes caused an error that is currently delaying the data load. We have identified the root cause of the error, added test coverage to catch the issue (and prevent it from recurring in the future), and are currently working to implement a fix for the problem.

 We hope to deploy those changes and get the load running again today. If everything goes as expected, updated data would be available sometime tomorrow (5/27) or Thursday (5/28). We will update you no later than tomorrow on our progress towards those goals.

Please reach out if you have any questions by replying to this message or by posting a new message in the DPC Google Group.

The DPC Team