Creating token in sandbox works, but not in production.

Mark LoBue

Oct 17, 2022, 5:59:36 PM10/17/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community
Using POST to api/v1/Token/?label=xxx
In sandbox, returns a token.
In production, I get:
{
"code": 415,
"message": "HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type"
}

I've tried Content-Type = application/json and application/fhir+json.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks,
Mark

Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Oct 19, 2022, 4:19:29 PM10/19/22
to Data at the Point of Care (DPC) Community

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out! Our team is working to get you a response and we'll get back to you shortly.

If you haven't already, please take a look at our Documentation and FAQ as you may find your answer there.

Thanks!

The DPC Team