[Invitation] Register for the ‘Differential Privacy open source community event’ April, 15th

DP Open Source Users

Apr 1, 2021, 8:11:40 AM4/1/21
to DP Open Source Users
Hello

We cordially invite you to join the ‘Differential Privacy open source community event’ sponsored by the Google Safety Engineering Center.

In 2019 we open sourced our first Differential Privacy library to enable developers and organizations to learn from the majority of their data while simultaneously ensuring that those results do not allow any individual's data to be distinguished or re-identified. Earlier this year, we announced the ZetaSQL differentially private SQL database query language extension that is used in thousands of queries done every day at Google.

In this event you will learn from our differential privacy experts from the Google Safety Engineering Center about our differential privacy offerings and the roadmap, and how you can use the ZetaSQL differentially private SQL database query language extension. The presentation will be followed by a breakout session where you can ask questions and discuss your use cases for creating differential private queries and data sets with Google Safety Engineering Center experts.

The event will take place on April 15th. Please register for the event here to stay informed about the meeting details and logistics.

  • Logistics: Remotely facilitated via Google Meet

  • Date: Thursday, April 15th

  • Time: 10:00 – 11AM (PT); 7:00 – 8:00PM (CET)

Participants: The event is suitable for developers, data scientists, business analysts, product managers who work with or analyze personable identifiable datasets to improve their product offerings or plan to publish statistics based on datasets that require a robust data anonymization technique to protect their user’s privacy and prevent data leakages.

We hope that you will enjoy the event!

Cheers
Aishe

Contact dp-open...@google.com to reach us directly about your use cases and  questions.