FW: Local peeps! New community development project

Nicole Craig

Mar 3, 2011, 1:49:37 PM3/3/11
to downtown-comm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Downtown community gardens crew,

I know that your focus is on the downtown area, but I wanted to let you know about a cool new project that I heard about that is happening in the Atwood area (more info below). It looks like there’s interest in putting in a green roof (if that’s how they’re defining “eco-roof”). Thought I’d share, if any of you are interested in sharing your knowledge with them.

Best,

Nicole

Nicole Craig
Food and Gardens Division
Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc.
608-246-4730 ext. 208
nic...@cacscw.org
www.cacscw.org/gardens