Download Mp3 Album: Lil Baby - It's Only Me (Zip Leak HQ)

this friday

Oct 3, 2022, 10:21:46 PM10/3/22
to DOWNLOAD ZIP ALBUM: Lil Baby - It's Only Me
Download Mp3 Album: Lil Baby - It's Only Me (Zip Leak)  Lil Baby – It’s Only Me a sound with amazing vibes and energy, with us is the mp3 download link/streaming available! also tap the search button, to get more great and pleasant lyrics with mp3 download

Lil Baby just dropped a brand new music titled “It’s Only Me”. The Song is already trending and available for Download.

Lil Baby has announced his third studio album, ‘It’s Only Me’ – listen to new single ‘Detox’ below.

The record, which will follow on from 2020’s ‘My Turn’, is due to arrive on October 14 via Motown.

READ MORE: Untrapped: The Story of Lil Baby review: an illuminating look at a rap superstar striving for change
“I know it’s been a long time coming but I’m coming harder and harder,” Baby wrote on social media to share the news of the forthcoming LP, adding the hashtag “#worththewait”. He also posted the official artwork for ‘It’s Only Me’.