Re: OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - GPC Project Details - DRAFT

Christian Heinrich

Oct 27, 2009, 2:38:00 AM10/27/09
to global_member...@lists.owasp.org, owasp-goog...@lists.owasp.org, download-in...@googlegroups.com
Paulo,

I have started editing
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Details/OWASP_Google_Hacking_Project

I can't seem to enter the data expected for the "Release Details"
field i.e. the URL is correct but the resulting text is still "[| Main
links, release roadmap and assessment]".

Is there another field I need to complete for this to correct itself
or have I done something wrong?

Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile
OWASP "Google Hacking" Project Lead - http://sn.im/owasp_google_hacking