Dovedale Dash - News on Thursday 29 October 2009

Dovedale Dash - Secretary

Oct 29, 2009, 2:54:03 PM10/29/09
to doveda...@googlegroups.com
Thursday 29 October 2009
Children's Race Chris Wainwright has slipped in a race, damaged his thigh
and has been in hospital. He has not caught up with his emails. Ring
01335-350333 if you have queries about the children's race. It will run from
the Kissing Gate on Thorpe Cloud (at the western end of the Pastures), down
to the Stepping Stones and back up Lindale to the normal finish. It will
start at 10:00 am, so make sure you arrive in plenty of time to sign on at
the marquee.
Dogs have always run in the Dash and there has never (as far as I know) been
a problem. You are welcome to run with your dog as long as it doesn't cause
problems. There is no prize for the first dog home.
Wind The forecast is for strong winds over the weekend. Thorpe Pastures are
exposed and our tent is vulnerable. The more people we have to get the tent
down at about 1:30 pm the better. If you'd like to help we would be
grateful.

Secretary - Dovedale Dash
Andrew Wager
Dove Cottage