Evening Rab Mini Mountain Marathon in Dovedale on Friday evening 12th June

Erwin van Vroenhoven

May 31, 2015, 4:42:08 PM5/31/15
to doveda...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dovedale Dash friends,

You are probably not yet expecting an email from us, it is a bit early for Dovedale Dash messages…

However we do want to draw your attention to an initiative from a couple of villagers from Thorpe.

They have taken over the organisation of the Rab Mini Mountain Marathons and asked if we could tell you about a special evening event on Friday evening the 12th June in Dovedale.

The race they are organising is a 2 hour score event, this means a combination of running and navigation with a time limit of 2 hours. You will receive a map at the start and can collect, at your own pace, as many control points in any sequence you can.

They are also organising a further two 4 hour Rab Mini Mountain Marathons, one in August in the Lakes and one in November in the Peaks.

If you are interested have a look at their website www.minimountainmarathon.co.uk or their facebook page www.facebook.com/rabminimountainmarathon.

Hopefully we will see you again in November at the next Dash !

Kind regards,
Erwin van Vroenhoven
Dovedale Dash Committee