Request for a player interested in recording string double bass

Mike Factor

Apr 24, 2007, 6:17:36 PM4/24/07
to The Classical Double Bassist
Hello, have just joined this group and digging up as much info I can
to improve my string double bass playing.

In the meantime, I am recording an album (contemporary / pop) and
would like to know if anyone is able to play string bass on a few
tracks. Would require me sending over backing tracks and then someone
recording the bass line with a half-decent microphone at 44.1 Khz.

Not a big budget but I could reimburse the right player for their
time.

Regards,
Mike