Hi Contrabassists !

Yoshi

Oct 8, 2006, 9:10:57 PM10/8/06
to The Classical Double Bassist
Hi World,

As the famous movies resources YouTube, I create an archives for
contrabassist who lives without any bassist resources or books in
surberb like I was. or enhanse someone who can play wonderful more than
my non-professional play to upload their moves by themselves, TO Create
CONTRABASS MOVIES ARCHIVES in YouTube, I wish you see my movies and
wish you create your movies of your performance as solo Contrabass
like I do. Those movies will be helpful for the people who don't know
many alternatives at methods,and the fingerings by LIVE live movies.
My movies are now only 27 pieces, and most of it are KIDDINGly play..
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=YoshihiroUtsumi
Please.

Thank you for your smiles.

Yoshihiro Utsumi / Cb