DTLS on webrtc2sip stopped working.

fabios...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021, 11:55:08 AM1/26/21
to discuss-doubango
We need a professional to update version of dtls in order to operate webrtc2sip on Centos server, as shown below.

Some years ago we implemented the webrtc2sip project for our use, where we made available a link where our customers, who clicked and chatted with us through the browser and the call touched one of our extensions. With the latest Chrome updates, it stopped working, it looks like Chrome and Edge no longer support 1.0 dtls

Komil Gulboev

Jan 26, 2021, 12:03:25 PM1/26/21
to doub...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

We are team of experienced engineers can support

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 8:55 PM fabios...@gmail.com <fabios...@gmail.com> wrote:
We need a professional to update version of dtls in order to operate webrtc2sip on Centos server, as shown below.

Some years ago we implemented the webrtc2sip project for our use, where we made available a link where our customers, who clicked and chatted with us through the browser and the call touched one of our extensions. With the latest Chrome updates, it stopped working, it looks like Chrome and Edge no longer support 1.0 dtls

fabios...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021, 1:01:53 PM1/26/21
to discuss-doubango
Dears,

How can we take this issue further?

fabios...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2021, 8:18:19 AM2/3/21
to discuss-doubango
Dears,

We need to take this issue of updating the DTLS forward, could you tell us your contact details? Or contact us so that we can arrange this update issue with you.
contact: con...@sipcode.com.br