res_pjsip_session.c:937 handle_incoming_sdp: 888: Couldn't negotiate stream 0:audio-0:audio:sendrecv (nothing)

kenn

Aug 18, 2021, 12:21:01 PM8/18/21
to discuss-doubango
Am currently using a digital ocean marketplace instance of FreePBX +asteris, after setting up firewall and extension on an attempt to make a call from the sipml5 plugin I get this error on the asterisk console `res_pjsip_session.c:937 handle_incoming_sdp:  888: Couldn't negotiate stream 0:audio-0:audio:sendrecv (nothing)`

i have tried a few things.
1. enabling and use SSL on WebSocket,
2. enabled srdp in user extension in advanced setting.
3. enable video support plus checked all codecs in SIP advanced setting.

what could I be missing, any pointer would be helpful.