[Help] sipml5 demo wont register

Spencer Scott

Jun 4, 2021, 11:54:45 AM6/4/21
to discuss-doubango
Hello Friends, I am trying to build a webRTC softphone in our chrome extension but I can not seem to get sipML5 demo to register to the PBX.

I want the demo to register so I know I have a proof of concept before I have my dev team (who doesn't know SIP) start working on it.

I have a feeling I am missing something SUPER easy.

Here is the info I am getting from my PBX
Domain/Proxy: loup
Outbound Proxy: sebeta18.pbx.com:5060
Username: 1000
Password: *********

Here is the info I put into the demo
Display Name: test
Private Identity*: 1000
Public Identity*: sip:100@loup
Password: *********
Realm*: sebeta18.pbx.com:5060

Expert Mode
Enable RTCWeb Breaker: ✔️
SIP outbound Proxy URL: udp://sebeta18.pbx.com:5060

Everything appears to be right but for some reason, I can not get sipML5 to register.

Am I missing something?

Would LOVE any and all help.