sipML.js SIPml.Session.Call.call() returns -3.

silencioseu

Jul 11, 2019, 10:57:01 AM7/11/19
to discuss-doubango
As the title says, i use sipml.js in an angular project (doesn't really matter), and when trying to make a call, call() returns -3 and no calling happens (no INVITE message found in browser). Thing on sipml's demo page making a call with the same credentials (domain, extension, etc) works perfectly fine. And even more ridiculous is the fact that two days ago our project was working perfectly fine as well, no changes made to the code. I was looking everywhere to find the meaning of the returned error codes of sipml's function but all it is mentioned is that 0 means success otherwise non-zero.

shrey shah

Apr 15, 2021, 6:16:11 AM4/15/21
to discuss-doubango
Having same issue in safari browser, gettiing -3 when calling, have you found any solution for this?