Hi

Dudi Daabul

May 26, 2021, 11:27:46 AM5/26/21
to discuss-doubango
I'm trying to connect to a given SIP server, by using a given SIP account, by using your client, but it seems to be that I don't fully understand the names of the fields displayed in the UI of your client. I'd expect to have slots to put in the url of the server, my SIP account and the password of this SIP account, but I don't see it in the UI. could you refer me to a document that explains how to  insert this information, or write a short explanation of the names of the fields exposed in your UI?

Thanks a lot,
David