Call get disconnected while I am refreshing the SIPML5 demo page .

spa...@3clogic.com

Apr 17, 2017, 4:33:32 PM4/17/17
to discuss-doubango
We are  integrating webRTC stack with our web application . we have callcenter application . In our application when a voice call is going on we can refresh the page that wont hamper the ongoing call .

 After integrating webRTC stack and with our application , while refreshing the call which is connected through webRTC is get disconnected which leads to no media .
in SIPML5 demo page also , while a call is going on , if I am refreshing the page the call is getting disconnected and the user is also get disconnected from the server .

 Is anybody aware how we can overcome this issue .

John DiSalvo

May 9, 2017, 2:21:15 PM5/9/17
to discuss-doubango
I'm working on a project with the same issue.  The sipml5 Stack and call sessions are all loaded in javascript.  Leaving or refreshing the page kills everything. I have code in place that does a hangup in these situations.  It's possible to warn the user before they refresh or close the window.  Let me know if you come up with a solution.

navaismo

May 24, 2017, 10:38:15 AM5/24/17
to discuss-doubango
Yes, it will hangup the call or lost the signal because you are using the JS controls and session for the loaded web page. First of all when using calls in the browser you dont want to refresh the web page, if you need to refresh the page by some reason meaning pulling data, then you need to change that behavior to use AJAX maybe in your application.

l.alo...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 6:41:44 AM6/11/18
to discuss-doubango
If I stored the javascript objects in a database like indexDB for example..will I be able to keep the call open while page refresh