Test SIPML5 on local

Nandrianina RAFANOMEZATSOA

Jul 8, 2021, 8:13:07 AM7/8/21
to doub...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
On my localhost I have already a sip server .
I try to use the sipml5 but I get a websocket error connection failed.
So I am pretty sure there s something I was missing.

  • If I want to test to test on local, is there anything to install or to configure?
  • what should I put on "websocket url" field on expert.html?

Thanks a lot.

AD Rehman

Jul 9, 2021, 6:07:47 AM7/9/21
to doub...@googlegroups.com
in case of secure you need to write wss://ScoketServerIP:Port/ws

with asterisk server usually port is 8089

if not secure ws://ScoketServerIP:Port/ws
usually port is 8088

hope this help

ADDY

Message has been deleted