Trial license limitations

Anan Joe

Jun 27, 2023, 9:01:23 PM6/27/23
to discuss-doubango
What are the limitations of trial licensed and paid licensed of ultimate ALPR sdk? I have been using the trial licensed sdk and running it as container with 100 mCPUs and 500MiB memory, and sometime sdk container crashes without outputing any info.

I have collected some photos that crashes my sdk container every time I run it for license plate recognition.
lPq80x7d89n.jpeg
NvoGDt-Q3gc.jpeg

Mamadou DIOP

Jun 27, 2023, 9:06:28 PM6/27/23