JetPack

Georgy

Dec 15, 2021, 9:37:47 AM12/15/21
to doubango-ai
Hi, can you tell me if there will be a transition to a newer version of JetPack? If so, when?

Mamadou DIOP

Dec 15, 2021, 11:49:37 AM12/15/21
to Georgy, doubango-ai

Hi,

Check https://github.com/DoubangoTelecom/ultimateALPR-SDK/issues/205 to get notified when new JetPack is supported.

Right now we support JetPack 4.4.1 which is 1 year old (released by NVIDIA in 2020). That's not very old. Moving to newer version requires a huge amount of work specially rebuilding Tensorflow. So, there is no ETA and for now we haven't seen a good justification to start upgrading. Why do you need new JetPack?

Regards,

Le 12/15/2021 à 3:37 PM, Georgy a écrit :
Hi, can you tell me if there will be a transition to a newer version of JetPack? If so, when?

Georgy

Dec 16, 2021, 9:53:03 AM12/16/21
to doubango-ai
For usage AverAi NX215B

среда, 15 декабря 2021 г. в 19:49:37 UTC+3, Mamadou: