Best combinations of parameters/configurations & Installation settings

gurpreet saini

Apr 22, 2024, 8:25:08 AMApr 22
to doubango-ai
We are running ultimateANPR SDK.
We have seen that there are multiple available parameters/configurations & Installation settings to invoke SDK.
Could you please guide us what are the best possible combinations of parameters/configurations & Installation settings to execute SDK to get the better results.

example of some scenarios:
1. In case of night images, what are the best combinations that we should to acheieve good results
2. If image is from little far (~25 meters), then best combination?
3. If image is from little close (~15 meters), then best combination?

There can be some other scenarios too.

Please guide so that we can utilize SDK in best way

Mamadou DIOP

Apr 22, 2024, 11:46:20 AMApr 22
to gurpreet saini, doubango-ai
Default config is the best config.