UltimateALPR not running on System: Nvidia TX2 with Jetpack 4.6.4

gurpreet saini

Apr 22, 2024, 7:48:13 AMApr 22
to doubango-ai
Hi Team,

Our requirement is to install UltimateALPR SDK on system which is having Nvidia TX2 with Jetpack 4.6.4 version.

I read on website that we can run UltimateALPR SDK either on Jetpack 4.4.1 or on Jetpack 5.1.0
But our need is for 4.6.4 version.

Is it possible to provide related support in SDK? OR do we have any possible way to install UltimateALPR SDK on system with Nvidia TX2 with Jetpack 4.4.1?

Mamadou DIOP

Apr 22, 2024, 11:47:05 AMApr 22
to gurpreet saini, doubango-ai
Hi,

search in the archive, there are already threads about 4.6.4