Edits to the OS

Inamullah Lakho

May 22, 2024, 11:05:03 AMMay 22
to douba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Doubango Team,

Can I build the module of Amlogic NPU on other Ubuntu Versions, as the image you provide is for SD card and I want to run the OS on EMMC and I cannot find exact version for it anywhere. So If I purchase license is there anything we can do about that? As I build custom Linux Distributions and I will copy the kernel and required tools and make it run on very lightweight OS.

Thanks

Regards,
Inamullah Lakho

Mamadou DIOP

May 22, 2024, 11:07:40 AMMay 22
to Inamullah Lakho, douba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, we only support one OS version for Amlogic NPU acceleration. Any other OS version will not benefit NPU acceleration but will still work