UltimateALPR v3.13.0 is up to #4 times faster on some NVIDIA GPUs

Mamadou DIOP

May 13, 2024, 4:11:09 PMMay 13
to doubango-ai
Hello,

For information we have released UltimateALPR v3.13. This version comes with full Support for NVIDIA TensorRT to replace Tensorflow.

On some GPUs the engine is now up to #4 times faster.

Benchmark numbers on Ubuntu 20 with RTX360:
    - v3.13: maxFps=497, minFps=263
    - v3.12: maxFps=162, minFps=123
maxFps = detection only
minFps = detection + OCR

Jetson devices already had partial support for TensorRT (detection and classification). What was missing was TensorRT for the OCR module. With v3.13 you'll have full TensorRT (detection, classification and OCR) which means we no longer need TF-TRT.
We have removed the jetson_tftrt folder and dependencies to Tensorflow.
Benchmark numbers on Jetson Xavier NX:
    - v3.13: maxFps=152, minFps=93
    - v3.12: maxFps=152, minFps=27
    - v3.12(tftrt): maxFps=152, minFps=54
This latest version will consume less CPU resources and memory as we now completely offload the OCR computation on the GPU.

Regards,

Victor Sanchez Alonso

May 16, 2024, 12:13:47 AMMay 16
to doubango-ai
Hello,

Is there any chance to find this dll for windows.? ultimatePluginTensorRT.dll

Thanks a lot,
Message has been deleted

Mamadou DIOP

May 16, 2024, 11:37:32 PMMay 16
to Victor Sanchez Alonso, doubango-ai
Hi,

1/ What do you mean by "amending library paths"?

2/ According to the logs you built the plans on machine A and you're trying to use them on machine B. If that's the case, you must *not* do that

3/ try with commit
392064a598ffa1945e3fd76beacdf088ab802d6e
instead of ed70d490d0c7462de74c41eee678c4ff3d593d71
and share full logs

Sent from my Galaxy