Can we get the boxes for each digit after the OCR

Inamullah Lakho

May 27, 2024, 4:07:16 AMMay 27
to doubango-ai
Hi ,
I am writing this to get to know something, I am working with this SDK and hoping to place an order for mobile licenses. But I am using this SDK in UAE and there with Abu Dhabi I need to figure out the category separate for the validation of the LP. To do that I will do the custom software but I need help in knowing the location of the digits on that specific LP, I do not want to do custom OCR again since it is already done by your SDK and the SDK will surely have the location info. If it is not too much to ask can we get that information? As this will make the OCR result useful specifically in GCC countries.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mamadou DIOP

May 27, 2024, 7:04:34 AMMay 27
to Inamullah Lakho, doubango-ai
Hi,

We don't support UAE and it's not possible to have digits locations

Sent from my Galaxy

Inamullah Lakho

May 27, 2024, 7:15:53 AMMay 27
to doubango-ai
But UAE is supported as I have been working with it and it also detects all the Emirates in United Arab Emirates. I think that is supported and as for the digits locations it is not possible even without payment?

Regards,
Inamullah Lakho

Mamadou DIOP

May 27, 2024, 7:29:16 AMMay 27
to Inamullah Lakho, doubango-ai
Unfortunately it's not supported. LPCI can identify the emirates but no OCR for UAE