Next Sheffield .NET User Group meeting Thurs May 1st

Sheffield .NET User Group

Apr 28, 2014, 4:20:24 PM4/28/14
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our next Sheffield .NET User Group meeting will be on Thurs May 1st 18:30 - 20:30 at Tribal's offices. Tribal is located at Bramall Lane roundabout, 10 minutes walk from Sheffield train station:

This month we're having another coding meetup. Bring along an idea for a .NET coding kata or exercise that you're familiar with, or have heard of before. We'll vote at the start of the meeting for which problem to attempt, then divide into pairs and work on the most popular problem. Try to bring along a laptop with either Visual Studio or Mono installed.

If you'd like to attend this meeting, attendance is free but you'll need to register on Google+ before the meeting:

The Sheffield .NET User Group is open to all levels of .NET user, including those who don't currently know any .NET languages, but would like to learn. To find out more, follow @dotnetsheff on Twitter, or see the Google group:

Thanks,

Daley