Next Sheffield .NET User Group meeting April 4th

Sheffield .NET User Group

Mar 29, 2013, 8:14:12 AM3/29/13
to dotnets...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our next meeting of the Sheffield .NET User Group is on Thursday April 4th from 18:30 - 20:30 in conference room 2 of the Workstation. The Workstation is located opposite Sheffield train station, behind the Showroom cinema and next to our former venue the GIST Lab:

This month we have the following two speakers:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - "Web development with NancyFX"
John Stovin (@johnstovin) - "Simplifying Event-Driven Code with Reactive Extensions"

If you'd like to attend this event, please register for free at:

The Sheffield .NET User group is open to all levels of .NET user, including those who don't currently know any .NET languages but would like to learn. To find out more, follow @dotnetsheff on Twitter or see the Google group:

Thanks,

Daley